Pages

6.7.12

Update + Trip to Dartmore

The blogging is going very bad since I can't use my own computer. But today I borrowed my host sister's, and I have tons of pictures from the past week:)


At this point of the trip you already kinda know everybody and I've got a lot of new friends from all over the world. A lot has happened and we have a lot of activities, which is fun, and luckily my group is great so no problem:) Even though I wouldn't mind having a bit more free time. Everybody are pretty tired and sometimes there's barelly enough time to go home, eat, change clothes and then run to the bus so you'd be in time for the evening activities. Even though the leaders usually let us choose from 2 activities, for example: cinema or disco?

 Me and Elna before we all gathered to watch the EURO2012 final

 There've been a lot of rainy days, but also sun so that's good:) This is at the Pavillion park, our most common "meet-up" place.

The school building. And yes, we do get homework. But they are very easy and we only get like 4 in 3 weeks (thank god!).

 This is when we made a trip to Dartmore. You do get a good exercise walking up that hill:)




 This is from a small town called Totnes. It's the cutest town I've ever been in! It's filled with old-fashioned candy stores, cafes and they have the best fudge ever:)



No comments:

Post a Comment